Business Area Manager, Stena stål (Gothenburg)
Stena Stål AB is a nationwide steel supplier with a wide range of steel products such as beam, rod, pipe, reinforcement, sheet metal, stainless steel, aluminum, tool steel and alloy structural steel.
In addition, we are leading in shape cutting and CNC machining of coarse sheet and offer winding and cutting of thin and strip sheet from roll.
Stena Stål AB is available in 20 locations throughout Sweden and Norway. We are part of the Stena Metal Group, which operates around 220 locations in 10 countries. Stena Stål helps customers in different industries fulfill their goals and realize visions.
With its own production unit and collaboration with two SSC companies, we have great flexibility and can offer optimized solutions for our customers based on materials, technical skills and logistical benefits. Reporting to the CEO Stena Stål AB, you are based in Gothenburg. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an entire business area, in addition you will also be required to:
• Lead the business area for optimal profitability.
• Develop and monitor the business area and its employees to achieve set goals.
• Understanding of key customers' needs and their production.
• Responsibility for Production Price List and for inventories.
• Overall responsibility for total Purchasing.
• Following the Group and Company policies and rules and procedures in the operating system (KMA).
• Work in accordance with the Company's Security Principles.
• Lead all employees according to "Principles, beliefs and foundations of Stena Metal AB".
• Work independently in the role as well as lead the development of the business area through action plans.
• You will be responsible for the business analysis of the company's SSC sales and have ultimate responsibility for purchasing, production planning / distribution, production and sales.
• You are expected to act as business support and discussion partner to the CEO.
• Work includes running the business area from a business perspective while working on long term strategic issues and developing relationships with our largest customers
As a person, you are a great communicator and lead by example. You are business oriented and actively work with strategy, goal management and follow-up. We also see you:
• Higher education in engineering, economics, marketing or similar.
• At least 10 years within industrial activities.
• Proven leadership experience and ability to develop employees.
• Experience in sales and purchasing.
• Experience around strategically developing business, whilst being systematic and structured.
• Deliver results and meet customer expectations.
• Customize and respond to change.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial thinking and respond positively to KPIs.
• You work to support, develop and lead your employees and make the necessary decisions to reach and exceed the business area's goals.
• Good knowledge of Swedish and English in speech and writing.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. In the subject line mark your email with reference number 5386. For questions please contact Craig Schlebusch
M: 0046 (0)73 773 13 45