Launch of the Harvey Nash Technology Survey 2015
November 26th - The Morrison, Ormond Quay, Dublin 1
Now in its 4th year the Harvey Nash Technology Event is one of the world's leading reports on the future of technology, and the careers and aspirations of technology professionals themselves.
On November the 26th in The Morrison, Ormond Quay, Dublin 1, from 6pm, we will address Irelands appeal as a place to do business and the biggest challenges facing our industry generally and in particular Ireland's start-up culture.
Together we will discuss how businesses are Turning big ideas into big business, evolving through technology and importantly we'll discuss how this could affect your organisation today in an challenging and evolving marketplace.
You will hear some amazing keynote speakers, who have been building scale in tech companies as well as have a chance meet up with peers over a beer or glass of wine.
• Registration 6pm
• Speakers 6.30pm - 8pm
• 8pm Networking
Speakers for the evening;
- Des Traynor, Co-Founder Chief Strategy Officer Intercom
- Keith Jordan, Founder & CEO iTagged Mobile
- Lillian Gallagher, Head of Data & Analytics, In the Company of Huskies
- Niall Twomey, CTO, Fenergo
- Kieran Harte, General Manager Uber Ireland
- Adrian Trenaman, SVP Engineering at Gilt.com
Contact: Liam Ryan