ResearcherLocation: Hong Kong
Salary: Competitive + 20 days holiday per annum + tailored career development plan and training programme + healthcare + mobile phone
Harvey Nash Hong Kong is looking to recruit an entry-level Researcher to join our ever-growing team in Central. We are looking for career-minded individuals who would be interested in joining a top-tier executive search business.
Since establishing Harvey Nash's Asia Pacific Headquarters in Hong Kong in 2012, we have grown our business substantially with offices in 4 countries, and we have received an overwhelmingly positive response from our clients to our value added service. Join our growing team as we expand across the APAC region and be part of our success. Working alongside our experienced executive search consultants, the position is highly varied and will require the ability to support a diverse range of search assignments.
The Researcher will use their mix of interpersonal and communication skills to build and continually develop our network of senior professionals and use their business acumen to monitor and identify key trends and opportunities.
This role involves learning to apply research methodologies and strategies (including market and company mapping) in order to facilitate the execution and timely completion of executive search assignments:
- Track market developments relating to people and companies. Conduct research to assist the team to develop a thorough understanding of clients' organisations. Research financial calendar activity and IPOs / disposals / M&A activity
- Conduct research to identify potential candidates and support with initial screening interviews. Work with the Harvey Nash Executive Search Consultants to develop candidate interview reports
- Assist in the production of client documents, such as proposals, candidate briefing packs and position information. Contribute to weekly reports for clients
- Draft job descriptions
- Support client liaison during projects
- Maintain an accurate CRM system of meetings, candidate and client notes and schedule future meetings and updates. Manage the database of contacts
- Develop strong sector knowledge, a network of key people to act as sources and provide market intelligence to enable swift and effective assignment execution. Help to source and approach talented senior candidates and source referrals
- Involvement in marketing initiatives and networking events within the business community
- Liaise with the team to support our thought leadership material for distribution to channels such as media outlets, blogs, websites and social media
- Be an active member of the Harvey Nash Executive Search team and get involved in all the initiatives the business has to offer.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A University graduate (undergraduate or MBA)
- Good team player, adaptable and flexible who is calm under pressure and able to demonstrate the ability to problem-solve
- Desired candidates will exhibit drive and a strong work-ethic, committed to delivering their best work consistently
- Excellent communication skills must accompany the ability to multitask and deliver projects on time.
- IT and database skills are required
- Strong attention to detail and positive results orientated nature
- You must be ambitious, collegiate, open, honest with a strong desire to succeed
- Natural curiosity in people and the corporate landscape combined with a willingness to learn and an ability to rapidly assimilate new skills and understand new technologies
- Excellent English language and writing skills are essential. Mandarin or other APAC regional languages - highly desirable.
Posted on January 20, 2015 11:39 AM | Permalink