About Harvey Nash
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions. We operate from 37 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT and finance recruitment and IT outsourcing. With offices both in Zurich and Geneva we operate on the IT Market in a vertical way.
To support the growth of our team in Geneva we are currently seeking the following profile:
IT Recruiter (Resourcer)
As a resource consultant you will be responsible for supporting an experienced consultant during the whole recruitment life cycle:
- Search and selection of highly qualified IT specialists and managers (database, personal network, social platforms)
- Conduct interviews with candidates (telephone and face-to-face)
- Accompany candidates through recruitment processes
- Advise candidates regarding job market, Switzerland and salary
- Build a candidate network
- Explore new and creative ways to find relevant candidates
- Good knowledge of the IT concepts
- Ideally you have already worked as an IT Resourcer (about 6 months of experience) or done inter- or traineeships in the recruitment sector
- You are a self-motivated, determined and willing to learn new things
- You are stress resistant and have a sales oriented personality
- You are fluent in both French and English. Additional languages are a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting, dynamic and fast moving work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Exciting training and development plans
- The opportunity to get in contact with various companies and candidates
- A competitive salary package
Need more information ?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to have more information about this position or if you have general questions about the IT recruitment with Harvey Nash.