Share this article
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
- Ways to be closer to our clients and candidates
- Harvey Nash IT Consulting organises its 3rd CIO event.
Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
On Tuesday 23rd November the second of our Belgium CIO events took place in the beautiful surroundings of Château du Lac of Genval. The CIO Survey supported by this event is gaining a strong reputation in the world of Belgium IT. The 2010 survey saw more than 2,650 CIO’s contributing their insight and opinions to the second biggest Global CIO Survey. 93% of the 2009 attendees communicated that they were impressed with the event and wanted to attend again in 2010. I will be truly surprised if the positive responsive is any less this year.
Albert Ellis, CEO of the Harvey Nash Group announced the survey results followed by two very interesting presentations given by Ken Bruce (Professional Procurement Interim) and Eric Goris (Application Services Manager at Bpost).
Dinner, beers and a lot of late night networking were the perfect ingredients for a fantastic evening.
Many thanks to all those who attended the event.
For those of you who didn’t manage to join us, please click here for more information about the event.