Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- Can We Make Tech Cool & Security Thoughtful
- Robots are not coming - they are already here
- What would a woman do about the gender gap?
- If business is great, what's keeping you up at night?
- Is Diversity Innovative? Or Is It the Reverse?
- Women, Technology & Confidence
- First 100 Days in the CDO Role
- Creativity, Security Savvy & Diversity
- The What's Now and What's Next for Digital
- Overcrowding in the C-suite
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 4
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 3
- Digital Success Starts With Digital Health
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 2
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
If business is great, what's keeping you up at night?
Five IT issues that never sleep
Recent years have elevated the profile of IT leaders who have seen their roles at executive tables grow in prominence. Never before has technology -- how it's implemented, managed and engaged -- mattered more to business success. The good news for IT leaders is that their businesses are benefiting in big ways from the technology knowledge and insight they bring to business strategy. The challenging news is that their technology remit continues to grow, and fast. The more the business relies on technology, the more technology there is to manage. Continue reading Anna Frazzetto's full blog, "If business is great, what's keeping you up at night?" featured on CIO.com.