Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- Digital Success Starts With Digital Health
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 2
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
- Look who's coming for the CEO role
- i.c. stars Highlights Disruption in the C-Suite
- You're Competent, So Be Confident!
- Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
- The Transformative Power of Digital Innovation
- CDOs in NYC: 10 Takeaways from Today's Change Agents
- The Meteoric Rise of the #CDOCareer
- 1 Night, 100+ Powerful Career Lessons: A Recap of ARA New York's October Mentoring Forum
- The Importance of Facts, Figures and Faking It
- #HNCIOSurvey Webinar: 'INTO AN AGE OF DISRUPTION'
- A Lot of Disruption in the Happiest Place: Australia's CIOs Speak
- Balancing Business Vision & Technology Limitations
The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 2
In Part 2 of a 4-part discussion between i.c.stars President & Co-founder Sandee Kastrul and I, we continue to examine the main challenges and obstacles organizations are facing in their C-suites. Our conversation covers ways to get smart people to work together around the table, and things C-level executives must do to secure their seat. Click here for Part 1, otherwise, please continue reading Part 2 of our Q & A.