Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
- Look who's coming for the CEO role
- i.c. stars Highlights Disruption in the C-Suite
- You're Competent, So Be Confident!
- Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
- The Transformative Power of Digital Innovation
- CDOs in NYC: 10 Takeaways from Today's Change Agents
- The Meteoric Rise of the #CDOCareer
- 1 Night, 100+ Powerful Career Lessons: A Recap of ARA New York's October Mentoring Forum
- The Importance of Facts, Figures and Faking It
- #HNCIOSurvey Webinar: 'INTO AN AGE OF DISRUPTION'
- A Lot of Disruption in the Happiest Place: Australia's CIOs Speak
- Balancing Business Vision & Technology Limitations
- Neutralizing IT Offshoring's Biggest Barriers: Time, Language & Culture
- It's Not the Disruption that Matters, It's How You Handle It
You're Competent, So Be Confident!
One leadership trait matters more than any other for women looking to work, advance and lead within the technology sector. Five accomplished female tech leaders discussed that trait in Seattle, at ARA's recent event "Conversations with Women in the Mobile Movement."
Now Harvey Nash Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP Anna Frazzetto explores their discussion in her new blog, "You're Competent, So Be Confident! Messages of Empowerment & Inspiration from Women in Mobile Tech" featured on the ARA website.
ARA aspires to Attract, Retain, and Advance women in technology by cultivating and nurturing relationships via mentorship and events and programs, thereby building strong female leaders to support and influence the IT community.
You can read Anna's full blog here.